Alpine Building Maintenance Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

I love my Alpine Family
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC6 June 2017
I love working for Alpine because :
1. Friendly environment with everybody in field Alpine staff and management + all other office staff.
2. Any where if I do face problems doesn’t matter related to business or my personal if I am reaching out to any body in alpine team everybody steps ahead to provide me support .
3. As a human nature when I makes mistakes I do get team help to fix it and Alpine always gives me another chance to prove myself .
4. The best and my favorite part is Alpine never let award side go down either its about subs , employees or client appreciation.
5. Alpine is the best and I am in my comfort zone working with Alpine , I was a very shy person even to introduce my self when I first day started with Alpine and if I am confident and feel myself a successful person its because of Alpine’s training .
Pros
Team environment, open door policy, support from CEO
Cons
Challenging but worth it
Great Work Environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC1 June 2016
When I applied to work here, my friends told me that this was a difficult place to work but I still applied and got hired. I have been with the company for more than 4 years. Everyday is very challenging but we still manage to have some fun while getting our work done. I am sure there every company have their ups and down. Management is firm but fair and understanding Working here at Alpine had developed me over the years and I have proven to my friend that I have succeeded over the years at this company.
Pros
Fast paced, Self growth and development
Cons
sometimes stressful
The BEST company I've worked for yet!!!
Operations manager (Current Employee) –  British Columbia10 November 2015
I honestly could not see myself working for another company. In the short amount of time I've been there I have been treated like family and all of my hard work and dedication has been appreciated and awarded. I have grown so much in a short time with this company and the senior management are approachable, supportive and are always there to mentor in anyway you need them.
Coworkers are amazing!! Sometimes you may have to work long hours but not because you are forced to, after all good things come to those who work their butts off, laziness and complacency will not benefit anyone.

Definitely the most gratitude I've been given for all of my hard work, they are so appreciative and I will stay with them as long as they will have me.
They truly are the BEST in my eyes :)
Anyone looking to be a part of a great team should definitely apply!!