Alpine Building Maintenance Employee Reviews for Cleaner

3.9Job Security & Advancement
unprofessional and sketchy
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 June 2018
My interview consisted of the employer taking photos of my ID, asking me to fill out forms with all my security info, and then never phoning me back. Super unprofessional and sketchy.
good work ethick
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC25 May 2017
good place to work happy people good work sites not to much work for the day i never felt rushed for aneything lerned some pluming from superviser and some new things about how to react to emergencys
Pros
close to sky train
Cons
not aney
Great Experience
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC19 March 2016
It is really nice to work for this company. I like the atmosphere and the perks it provides. All in all a great experience.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long Hours
It is a good workplace but the company may have some problems in management, because there is no training for new worker, in a new place.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 June 2014
I had to start my job at 8.30, I must clean all woshroom, the public washroom, the Cherif woshroom and the staff woshroom. I had to keep the place cleaned, verify if there 's soap or toilet paper in the woshroms. take out garbagdes, and keep the main entrance cleaned.
By my work, I learned to be responsible on the job, to be organise because it was a big building that I had to keep clean and there were so many people who came in the court.
The co workers( staff of the court) were very freindly with me and if I had a question they helped me so munch.
The hardest part of the job was when some people throw coffe on the wall and I had to clean out it. It was hard because I had to use chemical product which smelling bad or toxic.
the most enjoyable part of the job was when the staff came to thank me because they find their place ( washroom) well cleaned.
Pros
N / a
Cons
N/a
good atmosphere
Cleaning staff (Current Employee) –  Canadian superstore,Kamloops,BC9 May 2013
good atmosphere in workplace, flexible work hours, salary not in parity with the amount of work done.
Pros
good atmosphere