Alpine Building Maintenance Employee Reviews in Kelowna, BC

Alpine is pretty bad to be honest
Janitor/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kelowna BC29 May 2019
you know i enjoyed the job for the first few months, but as they went along i was given less and less hours until it was at a point where i was unable to live off of the wage they where trying to subject me too, they had spent months clearing me to work within a Goverment of Canada building, only to have it held up because they didn't give me a phone number to call and sort out, once this was done i was approved within the day.

working for Alpine i learned that my employer believes that janitorial is not "a white man's job" (This is verbatim, he said this to me in a meeting without a hint of irony.) the majority of the staff on hand have little to no cleaning knowledge and yet are put on tasks such as stripping and waxing floors, deep cleaning washrooms, and working in large buildings without supervision. Even most managers of these workers don't fully grasp janitorial, and will point out 'mistakes' that are physically unfix-able due to poor maintenance from prior cleaners

if i could give you a word of advice, i'd say never work for or with Alpine building maintenance, as they also contract work out to smaller businesses who may be even less experienced with cleaning or the business world. You'd be better off starting your own company or working with one of Kelowna's more professional building maintenance companies.
Pros
Working alone is nice
Cons
read above