Alpine Building Maintenance

Alpine Building Maintenance Employee Reviews in Delta, BC

All management is awful
ADMINISTRATIVE TEMP (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC27 June 2019
I worked in the office as a "temp" I was told that I would be able to move from temp to a regular position to find that there are people working there for 2 years+ that are still temps. One of the office managers is married into the family owned business and is so clueless, rude & immature the way she talk and acts in the office, openly hates and makes people miserable. The HR Hiring Manager does whatever he is told by her, and if he says one thing but in front of everyone else he will say another.

A SUPER TOXIC PLACE TO WORK... SAVE YOURSELF!
Pros
some great co-workers
Cons
The company
Best place to work. Fun friendly and inviting work environment, couldn't wait to join the team!
Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC21 December 2017
Alpine is by far the best job I've ever had. I couldn't wait to join the team! Excellent training and I love that I actually have work/life balance.
Pros
Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00, super friendly staff
Cons
Work load can sometimes be overwhelming
Exciting team
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC15 June 2017
I love working at alpine building maintenance. Work life balance is provided for those who know how to manage their times. Multiple challenges are provided and it's exciting. The industry is stressful in general but the environment is always changing and exciting. The job changes daily, and you get to work with different people and personalities. (Some not so bright ) which management takes a while to replace...

The company supports a lot of charities and gives back which makes me proud to be apart of the team .
Pros
Staff events, relationships, benefits, paid leave
Cons
Can be stressful sometimes when new contracts come in
interview
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC17 July 2016
I came in for an interview 3 different times with different levels of people. I am normally scared of interviews but I felt relaxed. My background is in business administration. The people that work here seemed friendly. When I walked in everyone was smiling but seemed busy with there work.

I was interviewed by 2 different gals and one male. I forgot their name but they made me feel comfortable in the interview process.

I am looking forward to call back
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Not sure
Great Work Environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC1 June 2016
When I applied to work here, my friends told me that this was a difficult place to work but I still applied and got hired. I have been with the company for more than 4 years. Everyday is very challenging but we still manage to have some fun while getting our work done. I am sure there every company have their ups and down. Management is firm but fair and understanding Working here at Alpine had developed me over the years and I have proven to my friend that I have succeeded over the years at this company.
Pros
Fast paced, Self growth and development
Cons
sometimes stressful
Great Company To Work For
Front office (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC22 October 2015
The company is well runned with dedicated staff and professional management. The typical working days are hectic but always rewarding at the end of each day.

Sufficient guidance, encouragement and mentoring is given equally and fairly to all categories. Management is very approachable and ensures that the working culture is family oriented. Everybody helps everybody. Staff lunches and BBQ are super awsome!!!

We look forward towards personal growth as the company keeps on growing.