Alpha International Academy Employee Review

View all Alpha International Academy reviews

A good College for the International Students
COMPUTER PROGRAMER PROFFESOR AND LEADER (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON26 October 2017
Alpha International Academy is a college for the International students. I am working in AIC for about a year and for five days per week. The workplace culture is good, and I like to continue my work as a professor. But, the job title is part time, and I feel its better to have a full time or permanent job. Every semester you see improvements and this will make you motivated to work as best as you can.
Pros
Workplace culture
Cons
Being a part time instructor not full time

Other Alpha International Academy Employee Reviews

Good College for Professors
A Professor there (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 December 2018
This college is good for teaching. students are international and not really here to study but to get PR Card. Administration is good and cooperative. All students are from one ethnic community . They do give a lot of respect to teachers. They have to support their expenses by working really hard and pay fees so they are normally tired and exausted. some of them really want to learn as well but majority wants to go home or go to job.
Pros
Good place to teach
Cons
We do not know if we are getting next semester or not