Alorica Management reviews

Good Job
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 August 2018
I worked at Alorica but was removed because I accidentally swore during a call. I was removed when i was having a baby on the way. They didn't care to put in a word and let me go without a fight. Disgusting.
not a good place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 August 2018
place is dusty and dirty, the carpet is full of stains and some desks look like they haven't been cleaned for years. you get sick real easy and the staff doesn't care if your sick. if you take time off your considered not a good employee., and harassed by the management to sell more because you were away. if you don't take time off you are treated special.
Cons
taking call after call or being sent home after 3 hours due to no calls this could happen every day, where when the week is over you only have 15 hours total.
okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 July 2018
management uses favoritism
customers are rude
co workers have no regard for other people
good for experience
overall okay company pay was okay hours are good
Worst place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 May 2018
This is the worst place to work ever. The management do not care about their employees they only care about you collecting them money. The salary is poor and they do not have over time so basically you are working slave wages. It is so disorganized and employees do not get trained properly. Look for another job because trust me you will hate it.
Pros
Potluck on occasion
Cons
Salary (slave wages), management
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PH21 May 2018
It was fun when I worked there though I only worked for 6 months just because of the management at that time. If the management was good enough to treat their employees fairly I would have stayed there for a long time. But again this is just based on my experience, it is still based on how you deal with your own issues in the company
It's a fun place to be in.
Customer Service Representative (chat support) (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region17 May 2018
The company was great with it's employees. I learned to value teamwork. The management also gives it's best to make the workplace as enjoyable as it can be.
Fun place to work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 May 2018
The Montreal site has come a long way and is constantly evolving and getting better and better. Super-supportive management staff and great trainers. Supervisors have a vested interest in helping you succeed and get better at your job every day, so even if you haven't done the job before, they will give you the tools to do it, don't doubt yourself! Fun programs and contests that go on on social media world-wide.
Pros
Awesome Team - everyone from the bottom up
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 April 2018
excellent work environment and management helping the customer care representatives to meet their daily targets , good job benefits , team cooperation , healthy competition
Fun place but very less rewards
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 March 2018
Working at Alorica in Canada was fun, the schedule is flexible but the management really has to work towards employee well being.
the work is really draining but the compensation is extremely less which is not worth to put the extra effort at this place.
This company might help you on a temporary basis but its not a place where you could work for a long time .
If your supervisor is on terms with you then taking unpaid days off is a piece of cake, other than this nothing is enjoyable here.
On the positive side , I made valuable friends here for life, which made a huge difference in my life.
Pros
schedules and work/life balance
Cons
compensation and mostly everything else
They are fun but at Times disturbing
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Jamaica St. Catherine15 February 2018
Still getting short paid and our bonus they are never guaranteed even if you for a fact that your qualify Worst management system ever Even supervisor
Pros
Nothing is free

Want to know more about Alorica?

Ask a question
Poor place
CSR- resolution supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 January 2018
Pey is base, not enough for how much you work, some of the managers are nice but favourism based on your country of origin is a big issue, not flexible hours at all which is stupid cz after all this is a call center! Good only as a temporary job until you get a better opportunity
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Too much work for too little pay, management not supportive
Pathetic
Licensed Life Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 January 2018
Terrible management, people skills, and lack of professionalism. Some of the people are good but lack the skill in order to do the job properly. It's a shame also that its a minimum wage sweatshop just moving people around that have no real education and the lack of it means they can brow beat the employees they do have because if they don't like it the next batch will easily replace them.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything else
Not the Best Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 November 2017
I worked at Alorica in Hamilton for about 2 months. The training is about 4 weeks long and it was great and I say that because we didn't do much or learn much, so we got paid to watch youtube videos! The office environment is decent, everyone is generally nice besides a few Team Leaders. They focus a lot on sale and be careful, there are bed bugs at the office and I was bit more than once.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Management, Hours, BedBugs
Good people, good environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 May 2017
Management was good, they were pretty good about accomodating your needs. People were not fired easily for being a bad fit but instead were transferred to another campaign that would be a better fit. Great location (Jackson Square) Great people to work with. Good work culture, they have events and contests.
Pros
management, culture, incentives.
Cons
some managers are a bit mean and petty.
It's fun working there it's a bit stressful but enjoyable co worker
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Philippines7 January 2017
I'm glad working in the company it has a lot of benefits good management and they really take good care of their employee's