Alorica
Happiness score is 51 out of 100

Alorica Employee Reviews

They have flexible hours and you can do it from home which is super convenient. It was a good job to work from home and to start. My supervisor was friendly and nice, but overall they don't really care about their employees, at least if you're new. They don't really give you the resources you need in terms of training, or give you any kind of support when customers are rude/verbally insult you. Communication with hr was not good, they never answered e-mails or answered very late and didn't help you at all. They don't care about the quality of the service you provide as a csr, they care more about how many hours you can work and if you can work overtime.
Pros
set schedule
Cons
no support at all from superiors
they easily cut your shift off, you cannot plan for your bills, they will give you mandatory time off, also management is really poor, your supervisor doesn't think about you at allllll!you must be a robot without any thoughts, they decide on your behalf, they dictated orders to you. they just think about their bonus and put lots of pressure on employee
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
I don’t recommend work in this company too much stress and low salary
Pros
Cons
Salary, Management and too much stress
It was hard for a new comer to achieve the target sale each month. Though they give a certain time to get settled in the job, it was really hard to get a customer. Based on the rules and regulations, I see people were stressed to meet the target sale for each month. Also the job got bored after a while by doing the same thing.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Less salary, Boredom after a few days, less secure job
Alorica is a place I would recommend to a friend who is willing to work in customer service centre . It's a friendly and fun place to work in. I enjoyed working with my supervisor especially as she was very nice and understanding woman.Working Time is also very flexible.
Pros
Medical insurance covered
Cons
I cant think of any for now
Searching for a new job, extremely low pay, simple work , horrible support and management. All are super rude and its only my first week aftertraining
Fun place to work. Didn't always like how managers would handle certain situations. Everybody is friendly and fun to be around. The pay was good plus bonus after a while.
Pour avoir de l'expérience du travail au Canada mais a ne pas voir comme une compagnie ou on pourrait faire carrière c'est désastreux sur tout lee plans
Pros
Donne une expérience canadienne pour le travail
Cons
L'ensemble reste désastreux
we did not have any good training, even it supposed to be 6 weeks. Our trainer just talked about her personal life, waist of time. The building is horrible, dirty, dark, computers not working, everybody stressed.
Pros
they pay you
Cons
everything
Manager will not help you succeed they pull you down. No fair justice in this company. A lot of politics. Managers are lazy are not professional to talk to. No motivation on their team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alorica?
I liked working there it wasn't too stressful. I worked for many campaigns. The only thing is is that they never once gave a salary increase in all the six years I worked there
Pros
Free lunches on certain holidays
Cons
No salary increase
Must work with personal computer + headsets + microphone Must download for virtual experience between connections For anyone who wants to proceed their way, please do not say yes then complain that your computer is going haywire. Should someone out there provide Shopping & After Service Experiences many consumers would start getting that engine in order to do so without so much APPS. It's not the case yet unless you live in one of two cities of your country. Read all before telling them that you would consider it with their own equipment.
Pros
flexible hours if available
Cons
must own your own computer
A good entry level job. Not so stressful. You get used to the work easily. Management flexible. Team leaders helpful. Fixed job schedule. Overall recommended.
Pros
Friendly work culture
Cons
I started this job during a pandemic. I became sick with covid. They tried to manipulate me into quitting because they could not fire me when I had doctors notes. The people I trained with were unbelievably underqualified for the job and somehow were kept on after training. I do not reccomend this job to anyone who wants job securoty I
Cons
inbound calls. make sure to find a solution for customers. solve the issue and make sure to help customers to pay over the phone. make sure to finish all campaign.
Alorica is as usual company nothing special to make comments. Their salary structure isn't good enough for the employee. Supervisor is much friendly. New comers should give more time to settle at workplace.
Alorica is a good company, tho it can be stressful the people who you work with are friendly an are willing to help you learn. I was with them for 2.5 yrs but due to circumstances i had to leave.
Pros
Frendly people to work with, good training an benifets
Cons
Stressful, an some customers are not so nice but that true in any customer service role
Good training but very poor management. Ridiculously low base pay. Excessive pressure on employees. Biased special treatment given to some employees closer to the supervisors/managers. The turnover rate is high because agents are always leaving after experiencing the shortcomings of this organization
Pros
Free coffee, good trainer
Cons
Poor management, poor pay
The people are generally nice to work with and talk to. Technology is somewhat limited and needs updating. The processes that I worked within need to be made more consistent and streamlined enterprise-wide.
Very good experience, the management was very nice, the cafeteria very hygienic i really enjoyed my time there working for IHG project, i would return if i moved back to DR
For anyone seeking to work in financial services, Alorica would be a good start to gain the experience needed. Co workers are nice and friendly and always ready to help. work is fast paced, breaks and lunch are not paid. You basically work 9hours to get 8 hours recorded. Pressure on you to work overtime. Management don’t care about you, just show up and get the work done. Turnover is very high.
  1. Employee reviews