Aloette Cosmetics

Aloette Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews

Great Company

Work your own hours and your own business! Meet lots of new people with possibilities to become a manager and run your own team! Fantastic products that everyone will love!

Great place to work with lots of incentives.

Loved being able to work according to my own schedule. Enjoyed being able to meet new people and interact with others. Learned skills that I can take with me in any place of employment

Excellent products. Success largely depends on your up line.

Great products, pay, discounts, fun job, rewards, benefits, perks. You can work full or part time around your life. No sales quotas to fill, no minimums to ship, no packaging or delivering, the company invests its people. However. Unless your up-line is a good business example to follow, it can quickly become overwhelming and confusing as there is a lot to learn and keep track of, and things are constantly changing. Often once something is learned, it will be different next time. There is a lot of inconsistency in this company.

bon produit de qualiter

vraiment le fun et offre de tres bon produits. Bon salaire , mais difficile a continuer une fois qu'on a plus de soirer. les rencontres sont super , du tres beau monde.

open environment

make your own hours here. but push people to purchase products. if you dont mind that you'll be fine, good company great products. Love using the products i sold.

Great company, even better staff

I loved working with Aloette! It is such an amazing company and has such a great staff. I learned so much about skin care and makeup. The management is amazing and truly wants you to succeed, felt like a family. The hardest part about the job was getting bookings for people to host parties.

Pros

Amazing training, great staff and great pay

Cons

Working alone, hard to stay motivated

flexible and fun

this company allowed me to earn extra income on my own schedule. taught me about presentations and about business development. introduced me as an employee to an industry that i have always been interested in, which is the beauty industry

Productive, fun workplace

We are a home show company and we sell our products to our customers in the comfort of their own home with their friends. This is the best job to develop people skills, phone skills, customer service skills, confidence about yourself and what develop passion for what you do. Our company and management and all co-workers are the best of the best in supporting and encouraging each other. The most enjoyable part of the job is going out and "partying" for a living, helping woman feel and look their best with just simply sharing the products with them.. Another amazing thing about the job is the money we make from commission plus the resignation, we are recognized and appreciated for EVERYTHING we do! I've never been so happy with a job that treats us all the same with up most respect and care and feeling appreciated. The hardest part about the job is building the clientele but after time of following the system it gets a a lot easier.

Pros

Your own, boss, your business and your own hours, free trips, resignation, great money!

Okay place to work

I enjoyed my job but felt my salary was low for the responsibilities I had

Lots of encouragment

Very fun group of people . The hardest part is trying to get hostess not to cancel .

Pros

Christian Values

Cons

Parties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aloette Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement