ALLWEST INSURANCE

ALLWEST INSURANCE Employee Reviews

Nice overall
Office Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 February 2019
Staff were very kind and managers were nice also. Would recommend working there again. Hours were quite long though, that's my only complaint about working there.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Terrible and incredibly rude management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC30 January 2019
I have been working in the industry for many years and I have NEVER worked in a more hostile environment. The owner is ridiculous and has extreme expectations which all of the employees are mortified of. One of the managers wrote me up for having strep throat and having someone else call in for me because it was so bad and I had zero voice. I would not recommend this employee to anyone.
Pros
Working out of the office at dealerships, good coworkers, flexible hours
Cons
Terrible management, no work/life balance, long hours and holidays they’re open
Fun workplace
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Walnut Grove, BC19 May 2018
An amazing place to Start you Career. You get the greatest training as a beginner in this filed. Workplace was extremely fun. Got to learn so much as a newbie.
Fast Paced, Large Volume, Busy Work and Growing
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 May 2016
A typical day at work: greeting co-worker and biometric punch in; then jump to work either on computer, on paper, or discuss or talk about things in person or over the phone; punch out for lunch and punch in from work; check your folder for any files to you, check and take care of emails, prepare to do list for next day. punch out for the day.

A lot can be learned there. To list a few: Insurance knowledge; risk management; skills in communication.
Na
Road agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 September 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job