Allure Body Bar Employee Review

View all Allure Body Bar reviews

Good Values and Life Changing experience
Salon Manager (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON10 December 2018
I have been with Allure for a year and a half, and like all places there are up and downs. I feel the owners do their best to run things and keep on top of issues. The most frustrating is having staff who don't take things seriously and are difficult to work with. It takes time to find people who are the right fit, but when we do, magic happens.
I have been given so many opportunities with this company and manangment makes sure to let people know when they are appreiciated. It is hard to find work where people tell you when you are valued and appreciated, and they do. I feel like when I have a problem I can go to management for help and the genuinely try to find a solution and care for staff. At this time in my life and career, this job is exactly where I want to be and what I want to be doing, and if you are willing to work well and have a positive attitude, this is a great environment to foster that.
Our clients are also amazing people and coming from a long history of retail/customer service, I can tell you that customer interaction is amazing.
Pros
Support from company, great clients
Cons
Some schedule variance disrupting work/life balance

Other Allure Body Bar Employee Reviews

the employees made it worth it
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON10 October 2019
no organization at all with no proper job training ..constantly being made feel stupid and the most unsympathetic people ..overall bad place to work but some friendly staff made it somewhat bearable
not worth it
waxing technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2019
All employees are micromanaged to the T. Staff is underpaid with no benefits (including full time staff) and expected to do things not in your job description. Oddly enough it is the employers who are unappreciative and unprofessional in this work environment creating a highly toxic atmosphere. There is a reason there is a high turn over rate. Save yourself the hassle, wait for better employment, it's not worth it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allure Body Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9