ALLTERRA Construction Ltd. Employee Reviews

did not enjoy working for them
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC14 January 2019
terrible management shady company that will cut corners whenever it is possible to pass a buck treat you as a number and do not care about anything but making money for themselves
Pros
Cons
management
decent jobs
Welder / Apprentice Millwright (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC15 September 2018
I enjoyed this job and company, I was kept busy, I had a good experience, enjoyed the crew. It was nice working on the water and I had a good over all experience.
Good Co-workers, funny management, but dysfunctional
Not Gonna Say (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC10 April 2017
If you want to be part of an exciting work-place that is almost certainly going bankrupt, than AllTerra is the place for you. You'll enjoy your time with your co-workers right up until you're laid off half way through the day.

I enjoy working for these guys, but don't expect to ever know what's happening.
Pros
Good Foreman
Cons
Terrible Owner
Allterra
Labourer/ Carpenters Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC8 June 2013
I find that a typical day is normally very enjoyable. Especially when there seems to be ample work for everyone to do something. I like seeing production I think that is why I like framing more than anything. I learned a lot about excavations and working rooms and more on how to read plans and set grades. Also being introduced to some pipe work on a larger and more complicated scale, which is very beneficial to understand what other trades need in order to get their jobs done. All my coworkers are great people and are able and willing to work hard to get a job done and done well. I will miss working with them.
As for the hardest part of my job I think it would have to be standing and watching the machines work. I like to be moving and seeing my progress,
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
sometimes the amount of work is unknown.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALLTERRA Construction Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6