AllStaff & Skilled Trades on Demand Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Worst place to work
Account Manager, Client services, Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ontario16 June 2015
I was pulled away from a full time permanent career. Lead to believe this position would lead me into a more fulfilling career. The money was less, but of course I was told it would be less stress, no working after hours and a limited use of a company phone in my hands after hours. This was all lies. After 4 weeks I realized the turnover in this company was crazy, everything the manager did and said were lies. You were thrown under the bus for every down turn and decrease in numbers. At one point we were short staffed and I was doing all 3 jobs, then snapped on because we weren't reaching bonus. The manager then put it on myself as I was the reason when she was on the phone gossiping and giggling with other staff. Too many secrets and a lot of lies. I tried to do my best, working almost 24/7 and managing every aspect I could, but then washed my hands after realizing I was only allowing the manager to sit and do nothing.
My first experience working for a staffing agency, needless to say was not a good one. I'll stick to recruiting for respectable companies that value their employees.
Pros
Great Clients
Cons
Too many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AllStaff & Skilled Trades on Demand. Our community is ready to answer.

AllStaff & Skilled Trades on Demand Reviews by Job Title