Allseating Corporation Employee Reviews

never work here!
CAD Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 April 2018
Please do yourself a favour and dont work here. The expectation is absurd and the management really doesnt know what they are doing. The owner is only there half the year and the company is run by his best friend.
Good company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 November 2016
The company is privately owned which presents unique challenges for the staff. The product is excellent and the pay is adequate. Work life balance is good.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
No Retirement Plan
Good place
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 November 2016
Good place to work. I currently work here. all the employees are nice with everyone. we get enough hours.we get bonuses. the management is very good.
its best to making chairs for offices only
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 April 2016
allseating corporation is good compny allmost 200 employes works in this compny.. its very best to making chairs for offices , hospitals. clinics etc..
Pros
profit sharing after 3 months
Cons
over time
i worked as assembler for almost 5 years and i loved working with them ....
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2015
for working for almost 5 years in this company i learned lots of things like dealing with different personalities of a person.as a hardworking person and can worked independently and as team i got lots of experiences in terms of jobs in this company .i can do multitasking too,they let me do some other stuff other than my work and its good for me so that i will get more experience.my co-workers i dont have a problem they are very friendly and fun to work with,i have no complain about my job because every job u need to work hard there is no easy job .the most enjoyable part of the job is make my job nice and clean to make my work presentable and make the company happy what i have done .....
A growing business with lots of potential.
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2014
Allseating has just launched a healthcare division to complement its Seating Solutions for the commercial and educational markets. A lot of growth is expected in the next 5 years. Many leadership decisions will be required to enhance facility and personnel resources.
Pros
Allseating's CEO and President both have great "moxy".
Cons
Growing company -growing pains.
IT Assistant/Planner (former employee)
IT Assistant / Planner (former employee) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 August 2013
Typical day would be to confirm orders and bring orders to production on the planning side. On the IT side is to support users with problems in computers, barcode scanners and printers.
Management was friendly and approachable.
Most enjoyable part was the occasional free lunch and Christmas Party where employees get together.

Too bad I need to leave to attend to personal matters.
Pros
Good working hours (7:30 - 4:00/8:00 - 4:30)
Okay Place
Literature Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario18 January 2013
I liked working at Allseating. The people I worked with were friendly and helpful.
very productive workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  mississauga, ontario12 November 2012
at allseating I worked in accounts payable and receivable department. In a typical day I would go through invoices and enter them into the system and run payrolls. I also worked with accounts that were past do and through both telephone and email correspondence I would work to collect funds. I worked close with other departments and my overall experience was very good with this company. I moved away from the city and this is why I no longer worked for them.
Pros
great employers and employees
Cons
not to many cons overall experience was positive