Allsalt Maritime Corporation

Allsalt Maritime Corporation Employee Reviews

Good manager and best CEO ever. The job needs to be very accurate and careful, but the event like bowling will release the stress. Workplace is neat and very organized.
All positive, nothing bad to say. Great company to work for. I miss them all deeply. You become family. The hours are perfect. You will never regret working there
My colleagues at SHOXS were pleasant and easy to work with. I completed my 12-month co-op work term and have developed many skills. Everyone was very helpful, supportive, and hard-working. The management at SHOXS is fantastic. The work environment is very supportive and allows for creative solutions, and learning.
The staff at SHOXS were helpful and supportive. I did a 4-month co-op work term with them and have learned a lot. Everyone was very helpful, supportive, and hard-working. The management at SHOXS is fantastic. They're all very approachable and push their teams to succeed.
Shoxs is a first-class company with an exemplary work environment. From management down to co-op interns, Shoxs' employees are professional and extremely capable. Furthermore, Shoxs perfectly balances work and play which keeps employees driven and motivated. As a testing engineering co-op, you will develop valuable competencies in quality assurance, data analysis, safety inspections, maintenance procedures, and much more.
CDG Coast Dynamics Group Ltd. is a good company to work for. I joined the company for almost 4 years and still love my job. My co-workers are very friendly and supportive on daily work routine and personal life. Things I find unique about this company: -Flexible working hours -Lots of staff parties & birthday cakes -Good pay rates & benefit packages -Short travelling time (against traffic, 20mins from Langford to Victoria) -Company located near lake and mountains, close to nature, fresh air -Innovative culture and quality oriented products -Open minded management team, always up for suggestions and feedback CDG maintains a diverse workforce, discriminate candidates based on age, race or gender is not acceptable here. As long as the candidates have qualifications matching CDG's requirement, they will all be considered.
For an engineer, working on a product like this is a blast. The company has mainly military customers who demand a very high end design. There is a significant focus on new product development for these reasons.
Pros
Excellent group of people to work with. Cool product.
Cons
Occasionally some extra hours are needed to get a project across the line.
everyone always has a good attitude about their work and everyone is easy going. all around friendly workplace. hardest part is sometimes understanding builds. management is very respectful, understanding and easy to talk to. I've learned a lot more about tools and how to use them, how to pick orders, and get them ready to ship. the most enjoyable part is the team members around you.
Pros
everyone is helpful
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Allsalt Maritime Corporation?