AllSaints

AllSaints Employee Reviews

Open and understanding management, that allow and promote you to grow within the company. Active training and retail exercises. Great uniform policy, and all around stock
this place was a horrible experience. if you didn't make high numbersw you are looked upon as useless. shifts are based around numbers. they don't care about you at all and treat you as an expendable asset. this company couldn't careless about you unless you are raking in at least $10,000 in sales a week. its absolutely ridiculous. I have worked for a lot of shady companies but this one takes the cake.
The environment was friendly and the managers/ coworkers are always willing to help when needed. However there is minimal room for growth as there are not enough positions available.
Loved working at ALLSAINTS the managers to the other employees were amazing and very inclusive. Fashion is something I am very passionate about so to share that passion with customers and earn a living for it was amazing and i enjoyed every minute of it.
Pros
Free clothing
Cons
Not much to do
Interesting place to work, the people make it what it is. Met some good folks there. If the people in management don't like your face, you're out. Nice place to work in general
Working at ALLSAINTS was a great example of a workplace that pushes your limits and makes you excel. Within the time I worked at ALLSAINTS I was able to learn how to manage a business at store level within three months. This type of work environment not only challenged staff to excel and succeed but also created strong leaders. This is what I enjoyed the most due to excellent management at the time and working with hard working staff. Due to this, I feel confident in my skill set of managing a business at store level. My responsibilities with key performance indicators, along with managing staff allowed me to grow as an individual and become the strong motivated leader that I am today.
Pros
Uniform
AllSaints really cares about their customer, but also their employees. You're welcomed into the culture that engulfs the brand and you have first-person contact with head office, and you are awarded constantly for you sales and achievements.
Sales strategy and customer relationships have learned a lot Very nice co-workers Comfortable working environment A fair payment
Pros
employment discounts for in store purchase
Cons