Allied Universal
Happiness score is 64 out of 100

Allied Universal Employee Reviews

Found 46 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,634 reviews

Depends on the Site.

Worked for them for a year. They started off okay but at times it was difficult to get the things we needed for our site such as PPE and Uniforms. The starting wage was min. Not a lot of good paying sites in Edmonton. Good Moral wasn't encouraged. Seems like they promote people to manager positions that don't know how to treat people right. The main office is in calgary. Getting benefits processed took 6 months.

Pros

Decent benefits for full time workers.

Cons

Needs better managment.

Fun

I really like to work with them staff very friendly and management also Gud and very adjusting with person availablity .very understandable to every situation if u say so

Horrible Site, Horrible Wage, Glorified Warehouse worker.

I was hired on the same day the HR lady called me and hired me on as a Access Control guard and i have not done any Access Control or Screening so i was tricked into accepting this job, It is not a security position, Only in name, All your duties in this warehouse relate more to Warehouse work all for a low paying wage. The environment lacks a lot of Leadership and Proper communications, The benefits are not that great and frankly I can't wait till i put in my 2 weeks. The work environment is so unbearable i would rather be unemployed while i look for my next job.

Pros

1 hour lunch break

Cons

Mirco Managment, Unrelated duties, No Communication, Poor wages, Poor Managment.

Irresponsible management

No matter what, you will never get follow up of your questions/queries by HR management. Specially Kiara. Their wages are too low. Specially when it comes to year increments. Maximum they give you 40cents raise a year or sometime 33 cents too. But every month they want you to complete their training which takes 40-60 minutes at least without pay. Otherwise you won’t get schedule for next week.

Pros

Cons

Average salary

Nice work environment

I love working with Allied universal security. I would like to thank for all there support. Am always happy to work with this company. All the managements are wonderful and I always learn something new. Wonderful company. Thank you

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

N/a

Excellent and well balance work place

Allied universal is a wonderful company to work for, they don’t try to micro manage you trust and inclusiveness is what they live by. Love this company and all they represent

very bad management in Toronto Branch, not sure about others.

-HR does not respond to emails if she thinks its not important.-They never pick up outside calls at office, you have to leave voice mail-They trained me on one site and later that week they told me they hired someone else because he is better than.(Why they considered me for the training at first place?)

Pros

average salary

Cons

no advancement

dont work for them

theres no way to deescrivbed, worst agency i ever worked , i dunno how they still hav contracts, stay away from them. I mean. worst scheduler worst HR. worst everything really.

Good Company

I liked working here, environment was good, coworkers were horrendous though filled with unnecessary drama and rumors. If you work here just do your job and meet nobody on the job to save yourself from petty avoidable drama. Management was good too. Pay was good just did not offer fulltime only part time.

Work experience

I am working with allied universal from last one year this is one of the most reputed company in canada i like to work with them because they offer lot of stuff like flexible schedule, Good pay, health elbenefits ect

Good overall

Thank full to working for security very happy. asked for full time always say not busy yet. Expecting full time with benefits. But not really good stand yet .

One of the best security companies

I love working for Allied. Great company, amazing management and many different sites. I always tell people to work with Allied because of the good experience I have had with the company.

Very good Company.

Very good Company . And its policies are very good for worker s Management is also very good. Company Health policy is Also very examplary. Its salary is better than other Companies.

Exceptional security service

Allied Universal Quebec is extraordinary for work of security professional with the overall relationship it builds with employees,clients and customers for it's clients. Working with Allied Universal Quebec was a remarkable experience for me and I believe every member of Allied feels the same. The company has a unique culture of security systems in place for all situations. Allied Universal Quebec is the Security Company I will continue to serve-the home I belong.

Pros

Excellent Security Service

Cons

More improvements

- 12 hour shifts (possible rotation work based on availability) - multiple locations/sites across GTA - High-profile client where training is very thorough and you feel well-prepared to do your job - Management is fair and reasonable, although their availability could be an issue (small office located far away from place of work) - overall the best paying security job I could find

Security Guard

It was a great experiance to work at Allied security Services. I was able to be always on the alert when im on or off duties. I enjoyed working with this company, because I got to learn and grow with them.

Good company

Good company to work,good environment.Recomended to friends to apply here.Management is good but they sit in Calgary thats why face some difficulty to approch.

Flexible hours

Working for AU security allowed me to make a living weekly Close to home employment Boss was always on call if I needed any information about a job site.

Easy relaxed atmosphere

I enjoyed my work at Bear Mountain Resort. Easy relaxed atmosphere. The people I worked with were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was having to get guests to stop partying in their rooms after midnight. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff. Very nice people.

Pros

Reasonable breaks between patrols

Cons

Not enough cleaning in the staff lunch room.

good place to work with friendly people

THE PROS 8 hours shifts 5 days a week weekly pay easy work everyone gets along with no problems management is great to deal with THE CONS pay isn't great for the work you do on a typical day not unionized never met management other than E-mails or phone, but quick response time.

Bonne compagnie

Très bonne compagnie et un excellent service des resources humaines, bon environnement de travail et aussi les coordonateur sont très respectueux

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Universal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9K