Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada35 reviews
Good company
Good company to work,good environment.Recomended to friends to apply here.Management is good but they sit in Calgary thats why face some difficulty to approch.
Work experience
I am working with allied universal from last one year this is one of the most reputed company in canada i like to work with them because they offer lot of stuff like flexible schedule, Good pay, health elbenefits ect
Good overall
Thank full to working for security very happy. asked for full time always say not busy yet. Expecting full time with benefits. But not really good stand yet .
Very good Company.
Very good Company .
And its policies are very good for worker s Management is also very good. Company Health policy is Also very examplary. Its salary is better than other Companies.
- 12 hour shifts (possible rotation work based on availability)
- multiple locations/sites across GTA

- High-profile client where training is very thorough and you feel well-prepared to do your job

- Management is fair and reasonable, although their availability could be an issue (small office located far away from place of work)

- overall the best paying security job I could find
Security Guard
It was a great experiance to work at Allied security Services. I was able to be always on the alert when im on or off duties. I enjoyed working with this company, because I got to learn and grow with them.
Flexible hours
Working for AU security allowed me to make a living weekly
Close to home employment

Boss was always on call if I needed any information about a job site.
Easy relaxed atmosphere
I enjoyed my work at Bear Mountain Resort. Easy relaxed atmosphere. The people I worked with were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was having to get guests to stop partying in their rooms after midnight. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff. Very nice people.
Pros
Reasonable breaks between patrols
Cons
Not enough cleaning in the staff lunch room.
good place to work with friendly people
THE PROS
8 hours shifts 5 days a week

weekly pay

easy work

everyone gets along with no problems

management is great to deal with

THE CONS

pay isn't great for the work you do on a typical day

not unionized

never met management other than E-mails or phone, but quick response time.
Bonne compagnie
Très bonne compagnie et un excellent service des resources humaines, bon environnement de travail et aussi les coordonateur sont très respectueux
So far so good
I've only worked three shifts so far so it's hard for me to give much of a review but Indeed is making me fill this out so...

Management seems good, I enjoy the co-workers I work with.
Adaptable, dependable employer
The management here are understanding, helpful and all around amazing.

I've been here going on 3 years, and its the best employment experience I've ever had
Pros
Very flexable
great
excellent environment for work. great team leaders and everyone is very supportive and provide very flexible schedule. a lot of opportunity for advancement.
Official response from Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions
27 April 2020
Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience at Allied Universal.
productive place to learn with day by day experience
Fixed schedule what i liked about it/ workplace is friendly/ break is paid/ hard part on my site is noise pollution and dust/ site management is very cooperative and helpful
Professional crew, great management
Allied Universal is a great place to work in the field of security. Guards are well trained and knowledgeable and Supervisors and Managers care about their people, empowering them with the tools and training to do the job right.
good
est un bon employeur et facilite l'intégration de tous ses employés. L'entreprise a aussi une bonne culture organisationnelle et respectueux envers ses employés. C'est un bon milieu de travail
Horrible human resources and management
You will notice how many times you have to email this company in order to get a simple task done. Horrible communication or basically no communication. I communicated to the client and to AUS to help the site run better but was let go with no reason given. MOST HORRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR. YOU WORK YOUR BUTT OFF AND THEY LET YOU GO FOR NO REASON.
Pros
Cons
Bad management, poor human resources, work for a bunch of children
Its alright could be better
How the security world have changed. Good place to work at. HR pretty slow though and also Mgmt at the place I worked at sucks. One side opinions. We walk around and see the problems, tried to address the problem, they just ignore it.
Pros
Pay was good, flexible hours
Cons
Very strict on their ways; either their way or no way. Long hours of working, not very appreciative of what the team does
downtown core
victoria bc douglas and pandora core job was very difficult as you are in contact with mental illness and addiction at a whole new level
be ready to inject narcan and wear a safety vest
Pros
save lives
Cons
harsh
Productive Environment
12-24 hour shift doing dispatch/ vigilance work. Secretarial, administrative, and communicative skills increased vastly. Management effectively dealt with problems faced. Team work and timely response was greatly needed to executed duties properly. Hardest part of the job was being professional with insubordinate workers. Enjoyable part of the job was completion of duties given in a efficient manner.
Pros
Overtime salary
Cons
Long Hours
Aus
AUS is a great company to work for. Overall life there is good. However like many of these companies the salaries are not the highest as they are based on the contract bidding price.
Pros
job security, treated very good.
Cons
low salary
4K