Allianz Global Assistance Employee Review

View all Allianz Global Assistance reviews

Transformational Times - Good People
Management (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON15 October 2018
Allianz Global Assistance is going through a transformation. There is a lot of change happening in the organization and it can be tough for people. It's also exciting to see the positive outcomes of what the transformation is going to result in - for our customers and employees.

For one, there are a lot of really great people to work with. As the company has grown, I have built amazing friendships and a strong network and gotten to work with some great people. Also, since Allianz is a global company, I've had the chance to work on interesting projects. I've also had the chance to work from home more often as Allianz expands its work from home capabilities.

The pay at Allianz is reasonable. The bonus, benefits and retirement program are very good. There are special theme days here and there that makes the work day fun.
Pros
Benefits, Retirement Program, Exposure to a global company, Work from home
Cons
Stressful environment that is fast-paced. Decision-making at senior levels is slow.

Other Allianz Global Assistance Employee Reviews

Thank you.....NEXT
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener20 June 2019
On the positive side, I have learned a lot about working in a constant state of crisis.

The company has gone through a lot of change, including staff, leaders, and system changes and it feels a bit overwhelming how long true integration has taken (4 years and counting???).

Leadership at the top has made some terrible decisions, eliminating legacy knowledge, pushing people to seek work elsewhere, and keeping people who add no value to the organization or its staff.

Leadership (primarily in HR) at this company is completely unethical: favouritism, lack of leadership skills, disregard for the continued success of the company, derogatory and discriminatory language that goes ignored, and an overall disregard for the people who support the "strategy" (which should be "keep our head above water").

The list can go on, but the short version is: this is not an opportunity to grow your career. Work anywhere else and you will learn to grow in an environment that is structurally stable, has a clear vision and strategy, and can make adequate decisions at the Executive level that have a positive impact on both the business and the people who support it.
Great Place
Co-Op Student (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 May 2019
Though I was not employed, I enjoyed being a student employee. Everyone there was wonderful and hard working. It was a wonderful experience that I will carry with me always.
Official response from Allianz Global Assistance
13 June 2019

We appreciate the time you took to share your experience working with us. Our Coop students form an important part of our workforce and we’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Good luck with your studies!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allianz Global Assistance. Our community is ready to answer.

Allianz Global Assistance Reviews by Location