Allianz Global Assistance Employee Review

View all Allianz Global Assistance reviews

Changes
Claims (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2018
There have been many ongoing changes T this company and the management has not been good. I watched things fal apart at the seams. It’s unfortunate there was a lot of talent but doesn’t seem like it’s appreciated. Not a good culture.

Other Allianz Global Assistance Employee Reviews

Great Place
Co-Op Student (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 May 2019
Though I was not employed, I enjoyed being a student employee. Everyone there was wonderful and hard working. It was a wonderful experience that I will carry with me always.
Official response from Allianz Global Assistance
13 June 2019

We appreciate the time you took to share your experience working with us. Our Coop students form an important part of our workforce and we’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Good luck with your studies!

Toxic Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 May 2019
If you’re ok being paid decent but treated extremely poorly this is the job for you, also you will not go anywhere in the company unless you are a smoker so you can stand outside all day and gossip about people
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Forced OT, constant layoffs, constant overturn with management. No one ever seems to know what’s going on.
Official response from Allianz Global Assistance
13 June 2019

Thank you for your comments. Hearing your feedback is especially troubling given the behaviours you have described do not align, in any way, with our company values. We expect all associates, leaders included, to be courteous and kind in their interactions with others. Our Executive team is fully committed to hearing from all associates and your comments have been shared.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allianz Global Assistance. Our community is ready to answer.

Allianz Global Assistance Reviews by Location