Allianz Global Assistance Employee Review

View all Allianz Global Assistance reviews

Toxic Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 May 2019
If you’re ok being paid decent but treated extremely poorly this is the job for you, also you will not go anywhere in the company unless you are a smoker so you can stand outside all day and gossip about people
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Forced OT, constant layoffs, constant overturn with management. No one ever seems to know what’s going on.
13 June 2019

Thank you for your comments. Hearing your feedback is especially troubling given the behaviours you have described do not align, in any way, with our company values. We expect all associates, leaders included, to be courteous and kind in their interactions with others. Our Executive team is fully committed to hearing from all associates and your comments have been shared.

Other Allianz Global Assistance Employee Reviews

Great Place
Co-Op Student (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 May 2019
Though I was not employed, I enjoyed being a student employee. Everyone there was wonderful and hard working. It was a wonderful experience that I will carry with me always.
13 June 2019

We appreciate the time you took to share your experience working with us. Our Coop students form an important part of our workforce and we’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Good luck with your studies!

Only keeps employees under the age of 40
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON6 May 2019
Was brought on as a 4 month contract position with 7 other employees. As the contract period came to an end we were told that there was no money to continue the contract. Only the 3 married women over 40 were told this. The other 4 employees were offered extended contracts. One of the other employees was the manager's sister.
Not a good work/life balance as they do not support you if you have family outside of the work place. They only kept the employees who never had time off for family obligations. One of the kept employees missed as many days as the older employee but was offered an extended contract.
13 June 2019

We appreciate being given the opportunity to respond to these serious allegations. Our organization makes decisions about continued employment based on performance and business need. The concerns you have raised are fundamentally at odds with who we are as an organization. Our workforce diversity and inclusiveness are attributes we are very proud of. That said, we take comments such as these seriously, and so, we encourage you to reach out to a member of our Human Resources team to privately discuss your concerns further.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allianz Global Assistance. Our community is ready to answer.

Allianz Global Assistance Reviews by Location