Allianz Global Assistance Employee Review

View all Allianz Global Assistance reviews

Fun and Respectable Company and Workplace to go to everyday
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON21 September 2014
Fast paced and tight on deadlines. Must exceed on fine detail as reviewing of multi insurance policies.
Management more tuned in on numbers over associate well being however in today's market productivity means higher levels on all aspects which means more numbers more positive outcome
Hardest part of job is ensuring all information is accurate and that al procedures and guidelines have been met to process an out of country medical claim
Pros
Monthly Lunches, Flex Time
Cons
Distance of Travel

Other Allianz Global Assistance Employee Reviews

Thank you.....NEXT
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener20 June 2019
On the positive side, I have learned a lot about working in a constant state of crisis.

The company has gone through a lot of change, including staff, leaders, and system changes and it feels a bit overwhelming how long true integration has taken (4 years and counting???).

Leadership at the top has made some terrible decisions, eliminating legacy knowledge, pushing people to seek work elsewhere, and keeping people who add no value to the organization or its staff.

Leadership (primarily in HR) at this company is completely unethical: favouritism, lack of leadership skills, disregard for the continued success of the company, derogatory and discriminatory language that goes ignored, and an overall disregard for the people who support the "strategy" (which should be "keep our head above water").

The list can go on, but the short version is: this is not an opportunity to grow your career. Work anywhere else and you will learn to grow in an environment that is structurally stable, has a clear vision and strategy, and can make adequate decisions at the Executive level that have a positive impact on both the business and the people who support it.
Great Place
Co-Op Student (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 May 2019
Though I was not employed, I enjoyed being a student employee. Everyone there was wonderful and hard working. It was a wonderful experience that I will carry with me always.
Official response from Allianz Global Assistance
13 June 2019

We appreciate the time you took to share your experience working with us. Our Coop students form an important part of our workforce and we’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Good luck with your studies!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allianz Global Assistance. Our community is ready to answer.

Allianz Global Assistance Reviews by Location