Allianz Global Assistance Employee Reviews for Manager

Great People, poor management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON22 April 2019
There are a lot of great people here, but unfortunately this is overshadowed by the horrible senior management and corporate politics. They have no strategy and constantly change their minds. As a whole this company has been going downhill for a while and it's not getting better any time soon.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Poor management, long hours, poor pay, no respect, treated like cattle
Official response from Allianz Global Assistance
13 June 2019

We fully acknowledge that we are an organization undergoing a large-scale transformation. With that transformation comes shifts in strategic direction and priorities. Our Executive Team is fully committed to working with all associates to hear their concerns, including those about leadership, and make the necessary course corrections. We agree that there are a lot of great people who work with us and our commitment to making this a great place to work in all aspects is unwavering.

Transformational Times - Good People
Management (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON15 October 2018
Allianz Global Assistance is going through a transformation. There is a lot of change happening in the organization and it can be tough for people. It's also exciting to see the positive outcomes of what the transformation is going to result in - for our customers and employees.

For one, there are a lot of really great people to work with. As the company has grown, I have built amazing friendships and a strong network and gotten to work with some great people. Also, since Allianz is a global company, I've had the chance to work on interesting projects. I've also had the chance to work from home more often as Allianz expands its work from home capabilities.

The pay at Allianz is reasonable. The bonus, benefits and retirement program are very good. There are special theme days here and there that makes the work day fun.
Pros
Benefits, Retirement Program, Exposure to a global company, Work from home
Cons
Stressful environment that is fast-paced. Decision-making at senior levels is slow.
Growing Company
Mgmt (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON11 September 2018
Allianz has been around for years, however they are constantly growing but NOT adapting or ready for the change. There is a lot of management that throws their weight around to intimidate staff however this is not productive nor receptive. Unfortunately, a lot of office politics and no forgiveness if staff make an error, which isn't a healthy environment.
Pros
Great staff and peers
Cons
Upper Mgmt