Allianz Global Assistance Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Only keeps employees under the age of 40
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON6 May 2019
Was brought on as a 4 month contract position with 7 other employees. As the contract period came to an end we were told that there was no money to continue the contract. Only the 3 married women over 40 were told this. The other 4 employees were offered extended contracts. One of the other employees was the manager's sister.
Not a good work/life balance as they do not support you if you have family outside of the work place. They only kept the employees who never had time off for family obligations. One of the kept employees missed as many days as the older employee but was offered an extended contract.
Official response from Allianz Global Assistance
13 June 2019

We appreciate being given the opportunity to respond to these serious allegations. Our organization makes decisions about continued employment based on performance and business need. The concerns you have raised are fundamentally at odds with who we are as an organization. Our workforce diversity and inclusiveness are attributes we are very proud of. That said, we take comments such as these seriously, and so, we encourage you to reach out to a member of our Human Resources team to privately discuss your concerns further.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allianz Global Assistance. Our community is ready to answer.

Allianz Global Assistance Reviews by Location