Allianz Global Assistance Employee Reviews for Associate

Thank you.....NEXT
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener20 June 2019
On the positive side, I have learned a lot about working in a constant state of crisis.

The company has gone through a lot of change, including staff, leaders, and system changes and it feels a bit overwhelming how long true integration has taken (4 years and counting???).

Leadership at the top has made some terrible decisions, eliminating legacy knowledge, pushing people to seek work elsewhere, and keeping people who add no value to the organization or its staff.

Leadership (primarily in HR) at this company is completely unethical: favouritism, lack of leadership skills, disregard for the continued success of the company, derogatory and discriminatory language that goes ignored, and an overall disregard for the people who support the "strategy" (which should be "keep our head above water").

The list can go on, but the short version is: this is not an opportunity to grow your career. Work anywhere else and you will learn to grow in an environment that is structurally stable, has a clear vision and strategy, and can make adequate decisions at the Executive level that have a positive impact on both the business and the people who support it.
Official response from Allianz Global Assistance
25 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Although your experience with us isn’t what we would hope for, your comments have been shared with the Executive team. We wish you all the best in your career.