Allegra Printing Employee Reviews

Pretty decent place to work
PROJECT MANAGER/CSR/DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NC17 March 2019
The best part for me most of the time is that the hours don't seem to drag. Most days I'll check the clock a couple of times, but the work keeps me busy and dealing with client/customers is enjoyabke most of the time. Most of the co-workers are chill and good for conversation and guidance.
Pros
Learn different skills for printing, design, and customer service
Cons
Getting a raise a bit faster would be nice, but not really much to complain about
Revolving door company
Graphic Artist/Sign Art (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IA16 February 2019
No raises ever, is what I was told by the owner. That was two years after I started and wanted to know where I stood in the company. The owners keep their employees down and treat them with little to no respect. Meanwhile they flaunt their money. Very disappointing place to work. Most that stay are miserable, unfortunately.
Pros
You have a job
No opinion
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA6 July 2018
Allegra Printing bought out and then merged Image360 as a dual brand company. I had only worked there 2-3 weeks and was let go for not meeting sales goals compared to the existing Account Managers. I was tod my salary wasn't justified or within budget to keep me.
Pros
Free Lunch at times
Cons
No opinion
Productive & Calm paced
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MI24 March 2018
A typical work day would be clock in get something to eat then begin your project take your lunch break then clock in from lunch finish your work then clock out and go home. I learned from this job that if you do something right the first time you wont have to do it again. My manager was polite and always helping even if we don't ask. The workplace culture was respectful & diverse.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
The Allegra Experience
PRN (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NC21 August 2017
I worked for Allegra under an internship program. The experience was excellent. The owner was laid back and patient. The employees created a "family" atmosphere.

Each day was a new and exciting challenge for an intern learning new skills in printing.

Allegra is highly recommended as a fair and excellent employer.
Pros
Learning new skills.
Cons
Needed more hours.
Productive and close knit business.
Front Counter Associate (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZ3 August 2015
I absolutely loved working at Allegra Printing. I have never felt more like family at a workplace and getting up every day to come to work was always great.

The work environment is fun and there are always new things to learn on the job. I was never bored and had an amazing experience working there.
Pros
Amazing people and management
Comfortable Learning Environment
Prepress Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJ3 September 2014
Great place to work with a super knowledgable staff. Newest technology and the shop equipment is top of the line.