All About Kids Employee Review

View all All About Kids reviews

My review of Sunflower Kidz Da Care
Early Intervention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Queens, NY27 May 2017
I come at 8 a.m, sometimes 7:30 a.m, to work. I have learned to work as a team member. I have learned how to manage staff. I have learned how to manage difficulties when they arise. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing how the children grow over a period of time.
Pros
working with dedicated staff
Cons
no health benefits

Other All About Kids Employee Reviews

Good Company
Billing Clerk/Administrative Assistant – Insurance (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NY29 November 2018
Worked with a good group of people. unable to make up hours. management was great until new human resources. learned a lot during my time there. there was a little bit of growth in the company.
Low rate of pay for ABA therapists and you might not get paid at all
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  NYC2 November 2018
As an ABA therapist on and off for years with this company I saw a lot. ABA supervisiors change constantly and are hard to get in touch with because they are overworked and overwhelmed. It seems they can never manage to have more that one ABA supervisor employed in the whole company a time, which means they have to be all over the city and in Long Island. They quit yearly on average. As a therapist, you better know what you’re doing because they won’t be able to provide support. The rate of pay is lower than competitors and the billing department is horrible. Therapists are paid monthly and occassionally you could hand in all of your required billing paperwork (yes, session notes are still actual PAPER that needs to be faxed and mailed) and not get a check that month. When you call to demand your pay you will get the run around and no one will care that you are waiting on money you earned. This has happened to several therapists I know. Management does not care about administrative staff and the low morale and high turnover rates show it. Getting staffed on a case is an incredibly disorganized process. There are so many ways this company could improve but the owners don’t seem to care.
Pros
The kids we work with
Cons
Billing dept, lack of supervision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All About Kids. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9