All About Kids Employee Review

View all All About Kids reviews

Great flexible work schedule, but not a great method of payment
Ongoing Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New Rochelle, NY15 December 2015
You manage a high caseload, but work with supportive co-workers. Not the best supervisor, but the director is always willing to help you. The hardest part is that you get paid commission for phone calls and face to face contact, nothing if you spend the whole day working on filing and paperwork. You also only get paid once a month, so you need to be great with budgeting.
Pros
AAK funday once a month, great coworkers
Cons
fee for service, monthly pay schedule, unhelpful supervisor.

Other All About Kids Employee Reviews

Don't Bother
School Psychologist (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NY2 July 2019
Refused to fill out my NYS form for my Permanent School Psychologist certification! Gave me the runaround for 3 months, and refused to fill it out. Do not work here if you have a temp certificate.
Pros
Provide Insurance
Cons
Terrible Management, High Turnover
Good Company
Billing Clerk/Administrative Assistant – Insurance (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NY29 November 2018
Worked with a good group of people. unable to make up hours. management was great until new human resources. learned a lot during my time there. there was a little bit of growth in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All About Kids. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9