All About Kids Employee Review

View all All About Kids reviews

Co-workers amazing, Corporate horrific
clerk (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NY22 June 2017
I felt my coworkers were helpful. I didn't feel challenge. Wasn't much of a learning experience. management had favorites. I appreciate some supervisors who always helped.Personally Early Intervention has its flaws as a whole. But this agency is not practical. They see parents as a dollar value and squezze every oz. they can from the workers and the parents. Therapist are constantly complaining that they arent getting paid and well the employees bless there hearts (not management) the operations team try with what little they have. The turn over is insane and although many try to stay and make it work this company is a dead end. Like i said E.I. has many flaws but companies like this don't make it any easier. stay away from this agency whether your a therapist or a parent. although a small community their are many agency to choose from avoid the aggravation its not worth it.

Other All About Kids Employee Reviews

Good Company
Billing Clerk/Administrative Assistant – Insurance (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NY29 November 2018
Worked with a good group of people. unable to make up hours. management was great until new human resources. learned a lot during my time there. there was a little bit of growth in the company.
Low rate of pay for ABA therapists and you might not get paid at all
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  NYC2 November 2018
As an ABA therapist on and off for years with this company I saw a lot. ABA supervisiors change constantly and are hard to get in touch with because they are overworked and overwhelmed. It seems they can never manage to have more that one ABA supervisor employed in the whole company a time, which means they have to be all over the city and in Long Island. They quit yearly on average. As a therapist, you better know what you’re doing because they won’t be able to provide support. The rate of pay is lower than competitors and the billing department is horrible. Therapists are paid monthly and occassionally you could hand in all of your required billing paperwork (yes, session notes are still actual PAPER that needs to be faxed and mailed) and not get a check that month. When you call to demand your pay you will get the run around and no one will care that you are waiting on money you earned. This has happened to several therapists I know. Management does not care about administrative staff and the low morale and high turnover rates show it. Getting staffed on a case is an incredibly disorganized process. There are so many ways this company could improve but the owners don’t seem to care.
Pros
The kids we work with
Cons
Billing dept, lack of supervision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All About Kids. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9