Algonquin Bridge

Algonquin Bridge Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Good guys here.
I've been working here for 2 yrs now have learned lots of new building tricks. The supervisors are very good in what they do and have a passion for the company. They are unionized now with the iron workers. You can expect to make $19-$25.83/HR. The work is a bit tricky at times and requires good dexterity when you work on the "truss lines". Sometimes you will build massive structures that cannot be rotated due to their size so all position welding becomes a factor if you can do the work. If you want top dollar here you need to be a all position welder. Sometimes you need to be a all position welder while on ladders. Like I said before "tricky". If you like a challenge come join us... We are a good group of guys here.
Pros
Work four 10 hr shifts a week with overtime
Cons
All position welding.
Great company
Great company to work for. Very progressive and a positive environment. The move from Barrie to Thorndale was a challenge that was very uplifting and satifying.
Could be way better
The guys an girls on the plant floor are great . Supervisor's are very two faced . They'll hold you back and keep you down they'll talk about you behind your back . Very vendictive unappreciative show favoritism an antifavritism display unfair work practices . Thank goodness for the Union and that the newly hired people never
experienced the atrocities
Great company to work for
Great company to work for. They really value you and help you move forward in your career. Management and team leads have alot of experience and great work ethic. Brand new state of the art building. Great health and safety culture through the whole company.
Pros
Great management, opportunity for advancement, interesting work, benefots
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Algonquin Bridge. Our community is ready to answer.
Algonquin Bridge Reviews by Job Title