Algolux

Algolux Employee Reviews

I really enjoyed my time at Algolux. Though my time in the office (with fantastic coworkers from all backgrounds) was short, the transition to working from home (for COVID) was simple and the support team made sure everyone was comfortable. And of course, getting to be a part of emerging technology was enlightening, fun and exciting.
Really like the CEO and the HR department, People are friendly, Best part, free breakfast on wed and free lunch on friday, the company also have events that all employed are invited
Working at Algolux isn't actually bad. They offer some fun perks, the pay was decent, and it's not a very hectic work environment. However the management is horribly incompetent. The reason I was given for my lack of contract renewal was that I was not meeting performance expectations. However whenever I received feedback on my work it was always positive. There were also many other occasions where expectations weren't properly explained or we weren't trained in something properly. If you must take a job here don't expect to stay long.
Management provides limited to no feedback about performance and the company has no means of training annotators, producing an environment of fear. Annotators are not respected, rules change regularly and often without adequate notice, and a pervasive sense of surveillance seeps through the workplace. This place is fine for a short stint but you would be wise to keep looking for work if you get a job here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Algolux?
  1. Employee reviews