Algaecal Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great people that genuinely care about the people they serve as well as their employees
SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 October 2017
AlgaeCal provides a warm environment to work in, and this is fostered through every single employee. You will always feel supported and that you are a part of a team that works hard together to achieve personal and professional goals.

I'm happy to be working here where I feel valued, and where I get the chance to be a part of helping people live happier and healthier lives.

The CEO and COO truly dedicate their time to all those that they serve with their encouragement and understanding and are always finding ways to improve.
Pros
Team lunch, team trips, supportive team atmosphere, attend conferences out of town
Cons
There is always a lot of work to do, but you will always have help to get you through it.
Truly making a difference in people's lives
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 October 2017
What initially attracted me to AlgaeCal almost 4 years ago now was the quality of the products and the mission to help as many people as possible reclaim their bone health, naturally. Today, we not only continue to do that but we consistently go above and beyond industry standards to provide the best experience for our customers - simply because we care. The team culture, opportunity for learning and career advancement make it the best company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Organic Friday lunches, opportunity for advancement, courses and conferences to learn
Cons
Not corporate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Algaecal. Our community is ready to answer.

Algaecal Reviews by Location