Alexandria Moulding

Alexandria Moulding Employee Reviews

Lots of drama

The job itself is good but management pushes you to your limits until you get hurt than they will do anything in there power to get rid of you after your injury

Pros

Paid well and benefits

Cons

You are just a number nothing more

Typical job

They never bother you unless needed. Sometimes you have to wait on your trailer to leave. They have pathetic tractors. Frieghtliners all with automatics.

Pros

Don't bother you. You get hours

Cons

Waiting on your load going into NYC trucks are junk

Started out great, not so much anymore

A lot of lifting. Not great pay. So-so management. The company has definitely gone downhill over the last few years. They're putting a lot of unnecessary stress on reps and middle management and trying to fix something that isn't broken.

Pros

Set your own hours

If you are willing to work and have strong work ethic then you'll fit right in

Go for it. This company strives to meet you in the middle. If you work hard for them it will pay off. It is actually a very good company to be with. Benefits, pay, all you have to do is be willing to go to a different store each day.

Good benefits but terrible home life

Because I know lot of the staff I was looked after. But new comers are also treated and trained properly. You just have to find your own rhythm in how to do specific task. It wasn't a hard job, sand if your into lifting this is great for you.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Hours, flexibility.

Poor pay

Low wages for hard work. Incentive program always has errors and is taxed heavily. Not worth the effort. The stress this job provides is incredible. Unpaid lunches and a vending machine that costs an arm and a leg. It gets very hot in the building due to no A/C and heavy machinery running but at least the office people have excellent A/C and plenty of pay.

Pros

Job

Cons

Low wages, stress, no time off

Productive and friendly workplace.

As with most companies it has its ups and downs but I enjoy working here. I would recommend this company to others who don’t mind working hard and having stable employment.

Fun work

I liked working there and the people I worked with were awesome they made sure I was okay and I like being there wasn’t bad at all friendly and cared

It's not hard work, just sucks because you not only have to do your job but other people's jobs as well

They will tell u everything u want to hear an do the opposite. u never get a raise, especially if u deserve it, job is a joke, no care for ne1. Truth!

Pros

None, except u can work as many hours that u want

Cons

They never tell the truth, they lie right to your face

Very flexible

I worked as a vendor for Alexmo at Home Depot’s in my area. The ability to creat your own shift is great. Constant communication with your area manager is a must. Benefits were not so great and the work can be very labor intensive. You will be compensated well for it though.

Pros

Flexibility, Pay

Benefits

Slave work

They treat the workers like slave forcing 1 guy to do a 4 man jobs, no respect and u have to work mandatory overtime, will tell you last min your staying till one and your working saturday

Pros

Slave work

Cons

Short break no free time mandatory overtime year around

Very challenging

It’s a very physical job. It’ll keep you on your toes. Very long hours and a lot of overtime. Very little time to rest so you must have your life schedule around your job.

Pros

Enough hours

Cons

Very little time to recover

Good place

Good place bad pay people are so rude but enjoyed the people around me but manager was horrible very hazards there manager is afraid of office workers and they dont care about anybody only there money

Good job, horrible management

I liked my job, however the management is horrific. Nothing but gossip and rumors and the management reminded me of a frat house. They talk about everyone, have their favorites whom they let get away with everything.

If you are looking for the next next thing to Slave Labor then this is the place.

It’s horrid here. I’m a current employee. The Worst part is you’re consistently micromanaged by management and if you mess up you’re belittled. I sit and watch employees tell management “what do you want from me” Or “what’ll you do about it” The pay is minimum wage. Can’t even hardly recover your body over the weekend because you’re most likely working OT anyways.One of my favorite quotes from a coworker?“Working here is like waking up in prison. You gotta re-evaluate your life and think ‘How do I get out’"

Pros

It’s a challenge and I like challenges

Cons

Short breaks. Expensive benefits.

Production

They have poor management. They are very clicky. They dont pay enough for the work being done. They dont treat the employees that are good at their job well.

Great flexibility amazing supervisors

Very labor intensive but the trainers are very very helpful and great team work but you will have time you work alone decent pay and a ton of OT. management is very good very hands on and works with you in any situation you may have. I have worked here now for a yr and I love it only drawback is corporate doesn't have a clue to what all the Frontline workers do or how work needs to be done. But field management is very good at buffering the lack of corporate management from you they take real good care of the employees I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE WHO ENJOYS PHYSICAL LABOR AND WANTS A GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT TO APPLY.

Pros

Amazing work environment, great flexibility on schedule and field management is excellent

Cons

Poor corporate management

They’ll hire anyone!

Management was to to strick for the amount of money that you made. A lot of drama, I did my work and went home. Unionized, great benefits, good job for a kid out of high school.

Pros

Benefits, union

Cons

Pay

Clear goals, physical but self paced.

It's a company that has clear and attainable goals. Working in a public retail chain with resources to give you a clean, safe working environment. Safety is the top priority. Providing a quality product, with frequent interaction.

Pros

Flexible hours. Friendly people

Cons

Frequently late, and/or incomplete shipments.

N/a

I worked here for a day , and right away I did not like it. Co workers are rude , and I got put on position I didn't even get hired for. Only plus is HR is really nice , but once you get hired its not a good job. Would not recommend working here 👎

Pros

Hr

Cons

co worker's

Not worth it

This was a bad experience for starters THERE UNION HASNT GONE ON STRIKE so expect to make $11 while other neighbor warehouses start at $15, The work is a mental and physical drain process and no training program established. KNOW YOUR WORTH.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alexandria Moulding. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement