Alexandra's Pizza

Alexandra's Pizza Employee Reviews for Cook

Everyone is nice, well prepared, and professional. Employees take their jobs seriously and the managers make sure to get the job done while not implying too much stress. Very easy-going workspace filled with professional and polite people.
good job good crew of people here. job was stressful at times but staff and management keep it chill. the only problem was sometimes the delivery drivers were unorganized
doing your typical kitchen things. Cutting veggies, cheese, folding pizza boxes, answering phone, etc. I learned at this location that if you want money you work hard and long hours.
So i felt like only doing this pizza place as for the other one was where i really dug my hands into this work and got started. BUT this place wasn't bad at all, worked with funny guys, couple lazy including my own Boss ((Bigger Brother)) who would throw as much stuff at me as he could to keep me busy. My brother is old fashioned and went harder on my then everyone else till the point i could run the store by myself threw morning and launch, Supper rush was way to hectic even for my brother. i kinda loved it there and the only reason i left was shifts were cut so bad i couldn't take it for unknown reasons which were never given to me.
Pros
Great guys, Two free meals a day, Family close by
Cons
Family (( Lol )), the Rushes during Supper and late night