Alexandra's Pizza Employee Reviews for Cook

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.0Job Security & Advancement
great place
cook, cashier (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS29 September 2018
good job good crew of people here. job was stressful at times but staff and management keep it chill. the only problem was sometimes the delivery drivers were unorganized
Laid back workplace
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 September 2018
doing your typical kitchen things. Cutting veggies, cheese, folding pizza boxes, answering phone, etc. I learned at this location that if you want money you work hard and long hours.
Its in the Family
Cook (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 March 2016
So i felt like only doing this pizza place as for the other one was where i really dug my hands into this work and got started. BUT this place wasn't bad at all, worked with funny guys, couple lazy including my own Boss ((Bigger Brother)) who would throw as much stuff at me as he could to keep me busy. My brother is old fashioned and went harder on my then everyone else till the point i could run the store by myself threw morning and launch, Supper rush was way to hectic even for my brother. i kinda loved it there and the only reason i left was shifts were cut so bad i couldn't take it for unknown reasons which were never given to me.
Pros
Great guys, Two free meals a day, Family close by
Cons
Family (( Lol )), the Rushes during Supper and late night