Alexandra's Pizza

Alexandra's Pizza Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Everyone is nice, well prepared, and professional.
Employees take their jobs seriously and the managers make sure to get the job done while not implying too much stress. Very easy-going workspace filled with professional and polite people.
The boss tony had intercourse with numerous girls in the back office. Not professional. However the others were great and made it fun to work with them.
good job good crew of people here. job was stressful at times but staff and management keep it chill. the only problem was sometimes the delivery drivers were unorganized
doing your typical kitchen things. Cutting veggies, cheese, folding pizza boxes, answering phone, etc. I learned at this location that if you want money you work hard and long hours.
This is a great place to work but don't expect any benefits, overtime or sick leave.The pay is also stuck at just above minimum wage so don't expect any raises. But management is very easy to deal with and the people that work there are great- it's a fun atmosphere with lots of joking around and laughs.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits, late nights, low pay
When people do their job, it doesn`t even seem you are working.

I get great joy when customers comment on the quality of the food!
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Pizza gets boring
So i felt like only doing this pizza place as for the other one was where i really dug my hands into this work and got started. BUT this place wasn't bad at all, worked with funny guys, couple lazy including my own Boss ((Bigger Brother)) who would throw as much stuff at me as he could to keep me busy. My brother is old fashioned and went harder on my then everyone else till the point i could run the store by myself threw morning and launch, Supper rush was way to hectic even for my brother. i kinda loved it there and the only reason i left was shifts were cut so bad i couldn't take it for unknown reasons which were never given to me.
Pros
Great guys, Two free meals a day, Family close by
Cons
Family (( Lol )), the Rushes during Supper and late night