Alexander and Associates Employee Reviews

Nice easy-going workplace surrounded with positive minded people.
Banquet Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX23 October 2018
This place of work Alexander and Associates are professionals they're very good to their employees if you are good to them. There are pros and cons of working for this company the employment opportunities at events are very nice. The contracts that they have and the way they pay employees is to my satisfaction.
Pros
Good working atmosphere if you have a great positive attitude
Cons
Tips are not mandatory
It's a good company coming out of college
Power and Controls Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH11 July 2018
Its a good company coming out of college. Managers and coworkers will actually put time and effort to help you get better. But there's no advancement. They will promise you a position when interviewed but will never be given that opportunity. They pay less then a lot of other companies in Cincinnati.
Pros
It's a good company coming out of college
Cons
Pay less than other companies in Cincinnati Area
Productive Opportunity for growth
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager/ (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GA26 September 2016
Great place to work, continued opportunity for growth while I was an employee. Learned various software that was actually used in later employment. Easy environment
Great Place to Work
Mechanical Designer (Current Employee) –  Reading, OH19 April 2016
This is a company that respects a work/life balance. Al employees are hourly so OT is paid once 40 hours/week is hit. Co-workers are friendly and management is competent.
Pros
Ot, flexible hours
Cons
Compensation seems low
Laid back environment. Learned a lot.
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA26 August 2015
This was my first position after receiving my Paralegal degree. The Attorney's and other support staff were very helpful to me and they taught me a lot.
good place to work but......
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH11 June 2015
everyday morning there will be a project to work on in the department One-note page. if not , the lead design will provide one same times will have to wait for the next project.....
I lean how to collaborate with co-worker on one project and learn a lot of trick in the 3-D software (solid edge)
the management was fine with me and my co-worker were great,helpful.
it was very hard seat around waiting for an eventual project to work on it, that was the boring part of the job but when we were busy,i was happy to be there and work as hard as can to finish my job
Great Company
Custodial Crew (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH2 June 2015
enjoyable atmosphere
great pay
I enjoy working with my co workers and supervisors, if there are any issues I will not hesitate to follow up with my supervisors due to the open door policy which makes me comfortable in my position