Alexander Academy Employee Review

View all Alexander Academy reviews

Very Low Morale
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 August 2018
I am not happy here as it is not transparent and very poorly run. It's hard to keep good people because once they see how it operates, they try to get out as quickly as they can.
Pros
Some nice colleagues.
Cons
Management!

Other Alexander Academy Employee Reviews

Fast-paced, exciting, detail oriented.
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 January 2018
A private school boasting small class sizes, an IB learning structure, and dedicated staff. Excellent team work between staff, a warm and welcoming work environment to be a part of!
Enlightening
Volunteer work clerk (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 September 2016
I was very grateful when I got the chance to work as a clerk at school. Organizing and carrying things around made me realize the little jobs are what bluids the back bone of a organization /company. I took order well like an ant , I never did anything 50% because I know if I slack off I'm not gonna help anyone or me . N the morning id go in at 9am and greet people at the front desk and start doing the jobs asigned to me for the day . At lunch I get my food from a cafe and run back to the office to eat it there . Then about 5 :30 I say good bye to my coworker and head home . I learned a lot from them
Pros
Gained a lot of work experience
Cons
Wished to be full time