Alegeus Employee Reviews

Training & Communication w/Employees
Management (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MA24 June 2019
The interview process was seamless however; after the first month of learning their company culture they expected that you perform your job without any additional training. They failed to assign a mentor as promised during the interview process. Upper management also failed to keep employees performance confidential.
Nice Place
Employer Implementation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MA9 April 2019
I worked as a contract worker, so was able to observe the culture. I often saw the CEO getting coffee and he was very approachable. There was a pleasant team atmosphere there. Management was very helpful and overall it was a nice place to work.
overall
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL2 April 2019
Working here means teaching yourself. The company itself is good for now. The benefits is good too. Management is horrible and do not get along with each other. Promises made are never kept.
not what is sold as
Member Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FL6 February 2019
when i started at this company i wasted that we would have growth opportunities and opportunities for better shifts. well that went right out the window with the end of training. There was supposed to be a bid as we were entering production and nope, we didn't get to take part in it even though we were assured several time we would be able to, apparently the phrase" per business needs" is a safety net there, needless to say this was done twice more and as i have come to find out, it was only for certain individuals , not every one. As far as job growth, well again, inconsistent and unfair, several of us applied for a position and before we could even be given the opportunity to be interviewed, the position closed because they choose there candidate with out going through the entire candidate pool. There is no where near enough support on the floor as we are often left to try and field supervisor calls by our selves or offer call back to which the sups never call back and we end up getting probably a good 80% of the participants calling back in even more upset and of course...the cycle continues because there is not enough support to sustain the influx of calls. yet we are still expected to help each and keep our stats in line. The quality time has a very subjective template that the use for calls, so while you may score a 90 with 1 person, same call could be a a 78 with some one else...or worse. There is no coaching or calibrating with agent, you are left to your own devices until you fail a call...and even then...there is no side by side or development for future success. All  more... in all it just messy, they do have a few good things ...but nothing to even compare to the down side. had i known what i know now, i would have passed on working for this company and first opportunity i get i will be leaving it.  less
Pros
great intro gifts
Cons
everything else
A very supportive, inclusive environment
Product Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FL8 September 2018
It's hard not to enjoy your time and your work at Alegeus. My time here has lead to some of the most growth and career development in my working history.
call center
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRSENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FL23 August 2018
average call center. you answer calls.
you answer calls and growth is a challenge. call flow varies based on the client you are servicing
average break and lunch schdule
Great growing company.
Manager, Workforce Optimization (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FL15 July 2018
With great growth. Comes great pain. For the most part the company is growing on solid footing in the market. Like any company, there is politics, but nothing as bad as other companies.
Working At Alegeus
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FL20 March 2018
I love the health benefits and 401k plan provided by the company. As the company grows the culture changes, when i started the company was a close knit. Now that the number of employees have triple in size the culture is somewhat conflicting and clickish.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
short breaks and short lunches
Competitive pay
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL19 November 2017
Different from any other call center I've ever worked at. Family environment, great associates, opportunity for advancement. Face paced and client focused.
Fast Paced; Autonomy; High Stress
Director (Former Employee) –  Waltham29 November 2016
Technology and tools abound, and the autonomy to run your own program is amazing. The attrition/turnover is through the roof, likely due to high stress, shortage of personnel in key roles. Risk Management is an after thought, but is turning around.

The company is focused on growing rapidly but needs to pause to stabilize.

Lacking in discipline for technical project and program management.

Focus on sales is over the top.

Relationships with clients are great, but relationships within the company, not so much.

Missing some humanity in the day-to-day and life occurrences.
Pros
Program Autonomy, intelligent passionate people, loyal clientele, spirited
Cons
Hectic, Disorganized, High-Risk, poor program management
worst company ever
IT (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MA13 February 2016
Management has no idea how to manage, they are lazy, hostile and lied about the job. I was thrown into the job and not given any training, as a result I could not perform my job.No one communicates and one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.They have a HUGE turnover because of the impossible working environment. Big changes need to be fixed in the infrastructure, but management was too lazy to make changes even though it would have cost them hundreds of thousands less per year because change would have meant actually working.The entire department was gone by 2pm every day with the exception of me as my schedule was until 7. So I sat around for 5 hours a day with nothing to do because I was never trained as to how their system worked, so I couldn't help anyone who needed me.The company is a joke, no one works as a team. don't just walk away from this company...RUN RUN RUN as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
I don't have enough room to write everything that is wrong with this compnay
Senior Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MA30 April 2015
Great place to work. Awesome company. The Tax was very very very complex and I handled everything. I liked working with EY and others to provide tax compliance, and tax calculation front end with Avalara.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alegeus. Our community is ready to answer.