ALCO GAS & OIL PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT LTD Employee Reviews

4.2Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
Hard Working
Shop Hand (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 August 2018
Early 7:30 starts, loud machinery and tools. Didn't learn to many skills that translate to everyday life. Got extremely dirty and sore by the end of the day. Safety is not number one there.
Pros
good money
A safe and stable work environment
Vessel/Structural Senior Draftsperson (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 August 2016
ALCO Gas & Oil is a firmly established company with a world class reputation for engineering design, manufacture, and servicing of gas and oil processing equipment.
Productive and good work place.
QA QC inspector (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 February 2016
work 8hrs a day 5 days a week and accompanied third party client and also authorized inspector from absa.I learned so much about visual inspection and meet some smart people who dedicated to their work. The management is helpful to all employees and my co workers are all hard workers and have good work experience. Since I work in this company I don't experience hardest part of my job because all of them are friendly people and they are willing give their hands at all the time. Also I enjoyed work of them because they are good people that's why I enjoy to work them everyday.
good paying job with opportunity for advancement
Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 January 2015
-ruthless management
-great coworkers
-compile quality control books for production units
-verify safety data sheets
-misc. secretarial
Easy-going environment
Assistant Engineering Secretary (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 December 2012
I worked with this company for just under a year with no complaints. The work place environment was enjoyable even during our most busy days. My original job title was as an Assistant Engineering Secretary in which I learned basic data entry using Microsoft Office , filing, help with preparing manuals, photocopying and scanning drawing in which I distributed to each department of the company. Since I often delivered drawings I was able to get to know everyone that I worked with outside of the Engineering department. Many of them were pleasant, caring people, whom I still associate with to this day. In the summer of 2010 I was then asked if I would like to temporarily take a position in Reception. During that time I learned new social skills from visitors in the office, answering phones and properly transferring calls, as well as receiving, distributing and sending out mail from the company. Through my time working at Alco Gas & Oil I have to say it was I'm glad to have had the opportunity to work with this company.