Alberta Motor Association
Alberta Motor Association Employee Review

Good place to work.

25 January 2020
The people make it easy to come to work everyday. I met great people while working there. Benefits were great and I learnt a lot.
The atmosphere and people made the company great. The training especially if you have no prior experience. I took so much knowledge from that place.
25 June 2020
Helpful Mangers who encourage a team environment. Lots of Employee Benefits.
Commission is not the greatest structure as you need to achieve 40,000 to even start being eligible for commission... even when you get over $40,000, you only get 1% of that until you hit the next target which is $50,000.

Would work here again, I loved this job!
11 June 2020
Working at AMA, the people are fantastic to work with, however the pay is not worth the level of stress of the job. Higher up management is very uninvolved of day to day tasks to understand what is all done in front line staffing to ensure we are properly and competitively paid for the jobs we are required to do.
1 April 2020
Same location
AMA is great place to work. Office staff is excellent, very helpful. Management is very helpful in each and every way . I really enjoy working there. 😊
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Motor Association. Our community is ready to answer.