Alberta Motor Association
Alberta Motor Association Employee Review

Okay place to work

11 May 2019
As a PM consultant my immediate customer in IT was excellent, very supportive and understanding of the processes, always wanted to make the right choices for the right reasons. However there is senior management that had their own agendas that did not match project stated goals. AMA was a difficult place to complete a project that did not get off track from the original stated goals and outcomes for the project.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Senior Management
25 June 2020
TRAVEL COORDINATOR / AMA (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Helpful Mangers who encourage a team environment. Lots of Employee Benefits.
Commission is not the greatest structure as you need to achieve 40,000 to even start being eligible for commission... even when you get over $40,000, you only get 1% of that until you hit the next target which is $50,000.

Would work here again, I loved this job!
11 June 2020
Dispatch (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Working at AMA, the people are fantastic to work with, however the pay is not worth the level of stress of the job. Higher up management is very uninvolved of day to day tasks to understand what is all done in front line staffing to ensure we are properly and competitively paid for the jobs we are required to do.
1 April 2020
DRIVING INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
AMA is great place to work. Office staff is excellent, very helpful. Management is very helpful in each and every way . I really enjoy working there. 😊
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Motor Association. Our community is ready to answer.