Alberta Motor Association Employee Review

View all Alberta Motor Association reviews

Vital job, lots of abuse from those you're trying to help.
Tow-truck Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 January 2018
VERY stressful. A bit like Air Traffic Controller. Continuous high speed multitasking. Most co-workers have/had anxiety and dependancy problems Severe health problems. Many under treatment with pharmaceuticals.
Some of the best teamwork I've ever experienced. Some managers have even been in the trenches, so only a few are talking out of their ***.
Pros
Good benefits and pay, good training, lots to learn on the go.
Cons
Super stress

Other Alberta Motor Association Employee Reviews

Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 September 2019
Good place to work. The people make it easy to come to work everyday, although the pay & salary increases are minimal for work put in. Communication between departments through the delivery chain could use some work.
Shady and underhanded
Service Vehicle Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 August 2019
This company seems great from the outside, unfortunately when you learn of the inner workings this is not so. I see that the other reviews for work/life balance are pretty high, they told me that for a better work life balance in a high stress position (after I was put on unpaid stress leave) that they would only give me one day off a week. You be the judge.