Alberta Health Services Employee Review

Not enough work
inefficient
Lack of incentive

Other Alberta Health Services Employee Reviews

Management is a real problem.
Environmental Services II (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB22 April 2018
Over the 2 years, and 3 separate sites that I worked in, I found that every single site struggled in the Management. I found favoritism, bullying, and negligence to be the common factor in every site and there was little done to rectify the misconduct. Alberta Health Services is in need of a complete over-haul when it comes to patient care and the way the staff is treated. I have family members that also work for the organization and their departments are in just as much turmoil. Fix the system that is broken and working conditions will improve and so will the working morale. It is sad to know that tax paying citizens are paying for hard workers that have to deal with mediocrity and unjust working environments.
Pros
Decent Wages
Cons
Everything else
enjoyable job
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2018
I have received whimis certificate, its your move, time management, problem solving, effective communication. My experience includes medicine, surgery, intensive care units. I have enjoyed learning a lot of new skills. even though the different parts of the hospital has different set of skills, I took it in stride. there has been a lot of changes in 18 years as well.
Pros
helping the patients get better
Cons
hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.