Alberta Health Services logo
Alberta Health Services
Happiness score is 68 out of 100Average

Alberta Health Services Employee Reviews for Nursing Assistant

A good place to work.

This job offers all kinds if unique opportunities for advancement and yearly pay increases. Good union to support you and work on your behalf. Diversity in work areas.

AHS has been my home since 2002. I love my job and my work family.

RAH is a large hospital with many different units and modalities. I am proud to work here. It is hectic and can be stressful but my work family and management make it possible for balance In and off campus.

Fast paced

Most days we had to work our shift short at least 2 people.Poor management,No team work between rns, lpns, and hcas. Staff bulling and gossiping.Company has very good benefits, and lots of chance to change job positions

Too much politics and Favoritism

Do the right thing and you will be threathened. Too much politics and favoritism. Physical job. Non stop 8 hrs moving. No appreciation. Some families are bullies too. Report abuse and you will get reprimand.

Pros

Good wages

Cons

7days shift, short of staff all the time, poor management

Love this workplace

I love working for Alberta health services. They have excellent benefits and are very accommodating and attentive. I have worked here just over a year now and i am a very happy employee.

good experience good pay

good learning hospital, management alright. not having regular scheduling for moms. meeting different people from different backgrounds and a good salary.

Team work with health care provider. Everyone doing job well done for the cantered of the patients and family. Policy has been exercised by individual. Respect with everyone with culture and diversity. Seniority in obtaining job position or line has been observed. Caring for individuals safety, protection and privacy. Benefits are excellent.

Benefits

Cons

Short staff

fantastic

fast pace type of job on day shifts but very fulfilling, a lot to learn, Management is awesome, very welcoming environment. Some new things to learn is the hardest part but I enjoy learning all the new tasks.

Pros

continuing education

Cons

nothing much

A great place to work with.

Working with AHS helped me grow as a employee. Everyday, you get to learn new things.It's a fulfillment for me to work in the hospital, providing care to patients and being there for them in good or bad times.

Benefits

I love to work health field, that's my passionate

I love my work environment , A nice place to work with nice people . I am always happy. When I go to work & finish my work. The end of my day.

Jobs at Alberta Health Services

Nursing Assistant positions
See more jobs

Productive and challenging job

Working with Alberta Health Services is a challenging and productive environment.I am able to show my full abilities and knowledge by applying what I learned from my school and training.Also I was able to learned so much working with other health care professionals.Co-workers and the management has been supportive in achieving a good and timely patient care. Ever since working with my Alberta health Services has been an easy transition for me because everyone is always willing to give good advice and tips to make our working environment enjoyable.

fun workplace with gym facilities

A great place to work; good staff and supportive and caring management. always concerned about stall safety n wellness/ welfare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement