Alberta Health Services
View all Alberta Health Services reviews

Alberta Health Services

Alberta Health Services Employee Review

Stressful

Stressful place to work. I found that it can be a lot like a high school with cliques and gossip, lots of linear oppression. I didn't have the backbone for it, really good learning experience though. Long hours, but good wages.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Most enjoyable part of the job

Fast paced and each day is never the same. Wonderful learning new skills from all types of staff. You must be able to deal with many types of personalities and sometimes it can be very challenging. Very rewarding career for the most part
Same role

Fast Pace Work Environment

typical day at work would include, discharging charts, executing phone consults to doctors, screen calling and insuring patient confidentiality. Management was fair and tried to make the work environment less stressful and more efficient. Hardest part of the job was the grimness that occurs in an emergency department. the best was collaborating with my co workers to make work easier on us.
Same location

Terrible manager

low wages, over worked and always working short. management not understanding and Is ruthless. quite often breaks and lunches are missed and you wont be compensated for them. You cannot plan a vacation because management wont approve them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement