Alberta Health Services logo
Alberta Health Services
View all Alberta Health Services reviews

Alberta Health Services

Alberta Health Services Employee Review

Great work place environment, good salary and benefits.

I have learned a lot over the last few years working as a unit clerk. Its fun, interesting. You get to work beside doctors and nurses. Sometimes they can be rude, but you just deal with it and keep doing the job. Non stop police, fire fighters, STARS and EMS. You get to see a lot of scary stuff.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Most enjoyable part of the job

Fast paced and each day is never the same. Wonderful learning new skills from all types of staff. You must be able to deal with many types of personalities and sometimes it can be very challenging. Very rewarding career for the most part
Same role

Fast Pace Work Environment

typical day at work would include, discharging charts, executing phone consults to doctors, screen calling and insuring patient confidentiality. Management was fair and tried to make the work environment less stressful and more efficient. Hardest part of the job was the grimness that occurs in an emergency department. the best was collaborating with my co workers to make work easier on us.
Same location

Thorough

Questioning are appropriate for job description. Working for several years with Alberta Health Services has been good to me overall.I would recommend employment with them as a secure career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare Alberta Health Services with

• Alberta Health Services
  • Great work place environment, good salary and benefits.