Alberta Health Services logo
Alberta Health Services
View all Alberta Health Services reviews

Alberta Health Services

Alberta Health Services Employee Review

Fun, Fast pace environment is needed

A typical day at work involves fun,upbeat team of people who constantly work together. I constantly learn new things while working however i have learned that the most important thing about this job is how much you care about your clients or residents. I enjoy the amount of cultural diversity between staff and clients or residents and getting to learn about it. The hardest part of my job is making a connection with people and not being able to become attached The most enjoyable part if my job is knowing no matter what i do for my clients it makes them happy, and sometimes makes them feel like a person again. The best thing is their satisfaction with me.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive educational and amazing place to work

Productive educational and amazing place to work.I have been actively employed at AHS as a health care aid enjoy every moment of it .They provide lots of education and respect from coworkers clients and management. I continue to excel in my workInterest and requirements on a yearly basis .AHS Has been my full-time employment for the last eight years and four months

Pros

Awesome place to work

Cons

No cons to report
Same role

A good place to work with good benefits and salary.

I worked for Alberta Health Services for 10 years, Employees are encouraged to keep up to date with education in their field of work. Management is approachable if you have any questions.
Same roleSame location

Thorough

Questioning are appropriate for job description. Working for several years with Alberta Health Services has been good to me overall.I would recommend employment with them as a secure career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement