Alberta Health Services logo
Alberta Health Services
View all Alberta Health Services reviews

Alberta Health Services

Alberta Health Services Employee Review

Average employment opportunity, no room for growth or training.

I do administrative support,maintenance, technical support for AHS. The job pay's well. However, there is no opportunity for growth or advancement. Hardest part of the job is working in a solo environment while micro managing dozens of tasks that require daily upkeep. Most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom of independence.

Pros

Great Pay

Cons

No room for advancement

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Professional workplace

Working at the children’s hospital is very rewarding. Awesome staff that have compassion and empathy. Salaries need to be reviewed and increased to of keep up with cost of living.

Pros

Personal feeling of accomplishment

Cons

Not paid enough for length of service.
Same role

Continuous Education and Learning , Team Work and Leadership

Most of the day it is busy. I learned to manage my Time without compromising the QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY OF the service that I'm giving to my Patient's. The management is Fair and Supportive . Continuous Education is Encourage . Respect and Team work are observe in the workplace . On call during minus 40 degrees on Winter is the hardest part for me. Being able to deliver the highest Quality of Service to patient and be recognized by the Whole Team Including the Physicians as a role Model gave me inspiration to achieved perfection in my JOB .
Same location

Thorough

Questioning are appropriate for job description. Working for several years with Alberta Health Services has been good to me overall.I would recommend employment with them as a secure career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare Alberta Health Services with

• Alberta Health Services
  • Average employment opportunity, no room for growth or training.