Alberta Health Services logo
Alberta Health Services
View all Alberta Health Services reviews

Alberta Health Services

Alberta Health Services Employee Review

A good place to live, work, learn and grow as a professional and a community member

Excellent leadership culture exists here. However, it is a highly unionized clinical environment. There is a work-life-family balance. Job security is assured, salary package isn't bad but could be better especially for managers since they are 'Out of Scope' and no union to fight for them in terms of benefits. Job culture is great as it remains zero tolerance to workplace bully and the like.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Top Employer

As AHS values compassion, accountability, respect, excellence, and safety – are at the heart of everything that we do. AHS is one of the top places to work with and grow your career goals.
Same role

Supportive team.

I worked for Alberta health services for almost 20 years under different names. Example capital health etc. I believe that it is a good learning environment, and the teams were very supportive.

Pros

We had a clinical supervisor on site.

Cons

n/a
Same location

Thorough

Questioning are appropriate for job description. Working for several years with Alberta Health Services has been good to me overall.I would recommend employment with them as a secure career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement