We have 2shifts 7-3:15 and 11:45-8pm
Morning shift,Evening shift
Flexible, started early was off most days by 230pm and work from home option helped if travel was not possible due to bad weather conditions.
The CEO was made aware of concerns and extreme efforts with proof of emails requesting training, best practice assessments and tools to do work in a professional best practice way and in a time efficient way.
- What should you wear to an interview at Alberta Health Services?26 people answered
- What would you suggest Alberta Health Services management do to prevent others from leaving?22 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Alberta Health Services?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Alberta Health Services?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Alberta Health Services a better place to work?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Alberta Health Services?6 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?5 people answered
- Does AHS hire older workers4 people answered
- How many hours does a nurse work per shift4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Alberta Health Services?3 people answered